• Generous, extended bungalow with private gardens
• Double aspect with an abundance of natural light throughout
• Three double bedrooms
• Three public rooms
• Opportunity to redecorate to personal taste and add value
• Flexible accommodation / configuration
• Superb school catchment areas
• Attractive, private, front & rear gardens, private driveway plus garage
• Well connected – airport, arterial road networks, public links
• Desirable, and much sought after district of Barnton
This desirable detached bungalow with a generous footprint c.145 sq m and an abundance of natural light, will appeal to families and investors alike.
On entering this much loved family home, you will be received into a bright, welcoming entrance vestibule / hallway. This hallway leads to the ground floor bedroom which has a lovely, peaceful aspect over the private front gardens. To the right of the hallway you will enter the convivial, entertaining space including living room, dining room and conservatory.
Should any buyers prefer a more contemporary, open plan living style, the size of this exceptional space will really appeal. With minimal outlays this space could open out beautifully and incorporate the kitchen area, making for a still generous four bedroom property.
Currently the well presented kitchen lies to the left hand side of the three public rooms. The downstairs shower room, which has enough space to accommodate a bath of preferable, is also located beside the public rooms.
The stairway to the upper levels is centrally located and leads to two further generous double bedrooms. Unlike many attic bedrooms, both benefit from large windows and generous floor to ceiling height. There is plentiful storage in both rooms.
Externally, this property has attractive, private wraparound gardens, a driveway and garage.